lunes, 16 de enero de 2012

my favorite website: wikipedia

hello today I'm going to talk about my favorite web site and it is wikipedia well as many of you know this site is an encyclopedia much used around the world that not only helps you to do homework but they also often surprises you with some information freak.
the articles contained in this online encyclopedia are related to science and technology, history, biology, geography, mathematics, art and society.
 I usually use wikipedia to make work, either to seek information or to guide me on how to get the job done.I do not know when exactly start to use this site but that was more or less 5 years while still in school and had to do presentations or work constantly.
Well in this page you can find differents sections such as:
-Today 's featured article
-In the news
-On this day ...
-Did you know ...
-Today 's featured list
-Today 's featured picture
In these sections you can find information as varied as: anniversaries, births deaths and more important and important characters.
I like wikipedia because I always find everything I want, because it is very easy to use and not  only the articles are  in English or Spanish, its are in more than 20 languages​​.
another thing I like is that you get the chance to write your owner articles and correct other items that may have some errors Here I leave this wonderful page you can use to do your homework:

6 comentarios:

  1. wikipedia was very useful in the school, ever can count on it.
    Good week!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi

    wikipedia is a very good website, you always find what you need and explained in an easier way. if there is something very complicated in wikipedia you will understand!

    regards

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Every question that do you have: wikipedia :D. Also I use this web page. It is a very good tool to me. I agree with you.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. carolina ..that page is good I use to do some research ...:)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Who hasn't used this site sometime? is a very good tool, helps me in my works always. (:

    ResponderEliminar
  6. this site is good but do not trust much in some texts, because everybody can enter and edit text, but sometimes serves.

    ResponderEliminar