jueves, 5 de enero de 2012

why I want to be a vet??

When I was a child I didn´t know very clear who career study but I knew that it had to be related with science.
In secondary I undecided between odontology and veterinary medicine but this last gave me a little scary because I thought I could suffer a lot during my years of study.
In 2009 when I gave the psu for the first time I did it thinking to enter to study odontology but my score prevent me for this reason a prepare the psu for second time in Gustavo Molina Milman preparatory school but again I didn´t enter and I decided to study vet  here.
One of the most important reasons because I decided to study vet is to help animals because unlike us they cannot tell us what happening or what hurts them when they feel bad.

This year thanks to the university learned that was actually being in strike and what are the needs of people in relation with their pets because during the strike I participate in different veterinarian operating in La Pintana. 
Fortunately I don´t think it was a mistake to go to study this incredible career because you have many options that specialize when you graduate.
Actually I don´t  know in what area I like to specialize but I think  dental and ophthalmology are not bad ideas because apart from being poorly studied specialties I can help animals to eat or see better and it helps to have a better life.

8 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Caro,
    I think it's great you feel that this career it's right for you. Congratulations

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think that it is better to be a odontologist of animals (for help them eat better) that humans odontologist (that eat the animals) because them are so beautiful.
    :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. wildlife conservation is another great option! jiiji ... I agree with Vanina it´s better to be a odontologist of animals that humans (:
    cheers!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. odontologist in animal must be very interesting, good luck in your future, this is a beautiful career :D

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I know everywhere learned a lot than strike and what are the needs of people, at least I think I've grown and learned a lot coming into the university, i find this career increible, every day I like best!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. too I like animal dentistry is a interesting area. luck in your projects

    ResponderEliminar
  8. hi
    veterinary ophthalmology is fascinating and much needed especially in horses ... is a very good choice!

    regards!

    ResponderEliminar