jueves, 29 de diciembre de 2011

La Oreja de Van Gogh

My favorite music group is La oreja de Van Gogh. is a musical group from San Sebastian, Spain. Was initially formed by Pablo Benegas, Alvaro Fuentes, Xavi San Martin, Haritz Garde and Amaia Montero the latter left the group in 2007 to pursue his solo career. In 2008 he joined the group the singer Leire Martinez.
though they are known for playing pop music have also joined their albums genres such as rancheras, bossa nova, dance and electronica.
Their first album was "Dile al sol" in 1998 after they won the contest pop-rock city of San Sebastian.
In 2000 released their second album called "el viaje de copperpot" in which is my favorite song:  "La chica del gorro azul".
This song is not well known because there is not enough video clip was promoted because they were recording their third album "Lo que te conte mientras te hacias la dormida".
This song is known by a friend in one of the trips we made together for swimming. I like it because it reminds me that we spent many moments cute.
Another song that I love is  "jueves" . this song is dedicated to all victims of the tragic accident ofn march 11.

7 comentarios:

  1. I used to like some of the songs with their first singer...She has a very sweet voice.

    Happy 2012

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My favorite song of this group is "cuentame al oido ",it's so romantic. I love it.

    Have a happy new year Caro!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Caro!
    This group brings back many memories of my cousin, as she always listened to their songs I like, but I liked when they were over before the other singer!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I like to this band, the one of the song that I like I thnik taht called Tic-Tac.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. ohhh carolinadid about the same group but it's still great to me I also like oreja de van gogh all like the songs but I preferred to amaia but I still like and "jueves" is also one of my favorite songs ...:)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I like La Oreja de Van Gogh especially the song sweet madness(dulce locura)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Amaia's voice is fantastic, my favorite song is nadie como tu, is very pretty, very romantic!

    happy new year, much success in 2012

    ResponderEliminar