jueves, 15 de diciembre de 2011

labrador retriever

My favorite dog breed is Labrador Retriever this dog is originated on Canadá, today is the most popular in Australia, Canada, Israel, New Zealand, UK and USA.
 this breed is registrated on three colors: black, chocolate and yellow.
Labrador is a very intelligent dog and their are good for work for exaple their are using for hunting, tracking, detection because they have a great smell sense, dissabled-assistance, carting and therapy work.
The ability to learn and their good temperament make them an ideal breed for people-oriented dog and therapy working.
In my case I love labrador retriever because I have one and his name is Candado he is 6 years old but behaves as if 6 months.
He is friendly, happy, he love run, swimm and play with his ball. The problem is that when he is bored or alone search differents things and ends up breaking but  is a good dog.
If you are looking for a new friend and companion you can count on them.


5 comentarios:

  1. Hi Caro
    the labrador retriever is a lovely dog and I would like to have one me too

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ahh... I also love that the labradores ......

    ResponderEliminar
  3. How cute are the face of this dogs ! I love them.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Catalina!
    I also love this particular breed of dog that helps a lot to the community.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hi carolina!

    Dogs of this breed are very nice and also easy to train to help rescuers and police.
    but when they are puppies are very naughty!

    ResponderEliminar