jueves, 22 de diciembre de 2011

Bora Bora

If you tell me where in the world would say you would like to go without a second thought Bora Bora this is a group of islands that are located at north of Tahiti. I love the landscapes, the turquoise sea and its exotic nature of wich is considered the most beatiful island in the world.
Bora Bora is an island that for years has tried to independence from France, is inhabited by 8800 people and its main source of employment is tourism.

A curious fact is that local Tahitian language there is no letter "B" and everyone calls the place Pora Pora, meaning first born.

If I given the chance to go and live there I would love to work on the various coral reefs triying to keep intact the life of they harbor.
Bora Bora is the is the perfect place to live in a  palafito in the shore of the beach where is not necessary to hace a big house or much luxury to be happy.

5 comentarios:

  1. Carolina,

    What a fantastic place you have chosen. If you live there some day, you have to invite me for holidays, ok? :)
    Cheers

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Caro, is beautiful, my mom was in Bora Bora and she have some beautiful pictures, is a beautiful places.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The turquoise sea of your picture it is beautiful I can imagine how wonderfull it must be.
    Chears !

    ResponderEliminar
  4. What a fantastic place . I like visit to in the vacations but need I have money :(

    ResponderEliminar